Payroll Administrator/ Human Resource Services
Full Time – Permanent
The Rural Municipality of Lac du Bonnet is searching for a highly motivated, efficient and experienced individual to fill our Payroll Administrator/ Human Resource Services position.
Under the direction of the Director of Corporate Services, the Payroll/Human Resource Administrator is an integral member of the office administration team. This unionized position offers a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package. In this role, you must have the ability to provide accurate, timely production of payroll and human resource services while delivering strong customer service in a deadline-driven environment.
• Two (2) years of Payroll and Human Resource experience
• Ability to administer and manage all functions of employee benefits including new enrollments, data changes, insurance applications and changes and workers compensation premiums
• Understanding of Canada Pension Plans, Employment Insurance Act, Employment Standards
• Adeptness in Monthly Payroll Reporting
• Payroll deductions and remittances as required
• Working knowledge of Income Tax Act, Workers Compensation Act
• Experience interpreting Collective Agreements as they pertain to payroll and benefits
• Assist in development of job descriptions
• Assist in recruitment, advertisement, collecting resumes, selection process and onboarding of new employees
• Proficient with MS office software
• Experience with electronic payroll systems an asset
• Demonstrated time management and problem solving skills
• Excellent organizational abilities and attention to detail
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Payroll Compliance Practitioner Diploma (preferred)
• Manitoba Municipal Administrative Certificate (preferred)
• Min of 2 years Accounting experience/payroll
• Preference may be given to applicants Muniware experience
Wages as outlined in the Rural Municipality of Lac du Bonnet Collective Agreement.
Please forward resume on or before August 15, 2019.
Sandra Broek, Deputy CAO/Director of Corporate Services
RM of Lac du Bonnet, Box 100, Lac du Bonnet, MB R0E 1A0
Phone 204-345-2619 extension 105
We thank all applicants; only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.