Located in the hub of busy southern Manitoba, we are a strong & progressive Municipality experiencing significant growth and development.
Reporting to the Chief Administrative Officer, the Planning & Development Officer is responsible for the coordination and management of land development and planning related functions of the Municipality. This position will work closely together with our administrative and operational teams advising and representing the Municipality on land use planning & development matters.
The successful candidate will be a dedicated professional with strong analytical skills, knowledgeable in land use, construction and municipal planning functions. The qualified individual will normally have acquired these skills through a combination of related post-secondary education and working experience.
This individual will have:
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
• High degree of professional judgment and creativity in the exchange of ideas and problem solving.
• Ability to read and interpret regulatory documents and policies and relate them to practical outcomes.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain strong working relationships with various organizations.
• Ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment.
• A passion for community development, enjoying public interaction.
• Strong aptitude for public service.
Interested applicants should forward their resume and cover letter to the undersigned.
Candidates being considered will be required to complete a criminal record check.
The RM of Stanley offers a competitive compensation package including health benefits and pension plan.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Dale Toews Phone: (204) 325-4101
Chief Administrative Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
RM of Stanley www.rmofstanley.ca
Box 1600 – Winkler MB R6W 4B5