Are you ready to build a career with one of Canada’s fastest growing Towns? The Town of Niverville has an exciting new opportunity for a highly motivated Recreation Facility Manager, who will be responsible for the Town’s new Community Resource and Recreation Centre Campus and Hespeler Park recreation facilities.
We define success in this role as your ability to meet the following ideals:
- coordinate resources (personnel and equipment) to provide the highest-level of service to all departments within the Town’s structure;
- provide cost-efficient methods for programming and operation of facilities;
- provide excellent customer service;
- resolve conflicts and disagreements in a professional manner;
- build a strong team;
- effective communicator;
- proactive approach to work, taking ownership of the business;
- organized and able to manage multiple projects to completion;
- experienced in reading, understanding and evaluating financial reports;
- flexibility of hours of work to be able to meet demand;
- work in a fast-paced evolving atmosphere;
- direct and truthful individual; and
- accountable for personal performance.
Responsibilities for this position include the following:
- planning and directing the day-to-day operations to achieve a positive customer experience;
- developing and implementing a maintenance program;
- working with staff through the tendering process;
- manages resources to resolve critical incidents;
- recruits, develops and evaluates department staff;
- manages the purchase of supplies;
- attend meetings with Council as required; and
- establishes and maintains positive relationships with other Town departments and neighbouring municipalities.
For a complete job description visit https://www.whereyoubelong.ca/town-council/employment-opportunities.
If you believe that this is the position for you, please submit your resume along with a cover letter, references and salary expectations to the following:
Recreation Facility Manager
Town of Niverville
329 Bronstone Drive
Deadline for submitting applications is 5:00 p.m. on August 30, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration for the position will be contacted.