Rural Municipality of Woodlands
The Rural Municipality of Woodlands invites applications for the position of Operations Manager. This non-union position will report directly to the Chief Administrative Officer. Hours of operation will be 40 hours per week plus attendance at various Committee and Council meetings as required.
Education, Skills & Ability Required:
- Experience working in a Municipal environment.
- Must hold or be willing to obtain valid Water Treatment Level 2, Water Distribution Level 2 and Wastewater Collection Level 2
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and GIS computer system.
- Knowledge of various types of construction equipment and construction standards.
- Ability to review various plans and determine compliance.
- Ability to conduct and review surveys as required.
- Ability to manage several projects or issues simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to deal with people in a tactful and diplomatic manner.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license.
- Willingness to continuously further education and training.
A full job description is available by contacting our office at (204)383-5679 or on our website at www.rmwoodlands.info
Please send resume and salary expectations to:
R.M. of Woodlands
Woodlands, MB, R0C 3H0
or to email@example.com