The Town of Beausejour is now accepting applications for Manager of Community Services. We are seeking a professional, outgoing individual to manage a dynamic Community Services Department. The Town of Beausejour is proud to possess some of the finest recreation facilities and amenities of like communities in the Province. The Manager of Community Services position will provide an exciting opportunity for a professional eager to expand their capabilities in managing the delivery of recreation/community services and facilities management including the Sun Gro Centre, Splash Aquatic Center, parks and the abundant green space and historical landmarks.
• Proven facilities maintenance management experience including
knowledge of preventative maintenance, planning and execution;
• Ability and experience working with the public;
• Proven leadership and management experience;
• Strong written, verbal, interpersonal skills;
• Strong marketing, organizational and management skills;
• Ability to work independently under minimal supervision;
• Experience working with volunteer Board of Directors;
• Ability to prepare and present reports to Council;
• Post-secondary education in Recreation Studies or related field or satisfactory combination of education and work experience.
Wages and Benefits:
• The right candidate can expect a salary that reflects their level of education and experience;
• The Town of Beausejour provides an excellent benefits package for all full-time employees.
A full job description can be found on our website at www.townofbeausejour.com
Resumes will be accepted by the undersigned until a suitable candidate is found.
Vesuvia (Vee) Scromeda, CMMA
Chief Administrative Officer
Town of Beausejour
639 Park Avenue, Box 1028
Beausejour, MB R0E 0C0
The Town of Beausejour wishes to thank all candidates for their interest in this position, however, only those individuals considered for an interview will be contacted.