The Municipality of Roblin invites applications for the position of a full-time Administrative Clerk in the Municipal Office with duties to commence as soon as possible, preferably on or about October 15, 2019.
This position requires a person that can perform a variety of clerical duties and:
• has well-developed interpersonal skills to deal effectively with the public
• has excellent oral and written communication skills
• has excellent clerical and organizational skills that include the ability to perform varied and multiple tasks within deadlines
• has strong computer skills that include MS Office, especially Word and Excel, and internet usage, and
• is self-motivated, able to work with minimum supervision and able to work well with others.
Please submit your resume and cover letter, including three references, and wage expectations by 12:00 PM on Tuesday, September 24, 2019, to:
Twyla Ludwig, CMMA
Chief Administrative Officer
Municipality of Roblin
Roblin, MB R0L 1P0
For a complete job description, contact email@example.com.
The Municipality of Roblin wishes to thank all candidates for their interest in this position; however, only those individuals considered for an interview will be contacted.